Sunday, April 25, 2010

Evan's Tree House

Hi everyone--this is Evan. Come see the play house my daddy has been building for me. It's the best!

This is what it looks like from the outside. The swings have been up since last summer. The house and steps are new. Since this picture was taken, windows have been added.


I can climb up the steps all by myself (getting down is another story...)


Since I love things that spin, daddy put up a captain's wheel. I can make it go. I don't have a roof yet, but that's coming next.


The windows are not quite finished--daddy's going to put some cross-pieces in so I don't fall through (I like to use them as steps to climb higher!)


I wasn't too sure about this tire swing last summer, but I've got the hang of it now. There's some great spinning potential here.


My only complaint is we have a little bit of a dandylion problem. Other than that, it's everything a boy could ask for!

7 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Great job on the new tree house!! Evan I am sure all your friends will want to play at your house now.

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Evan, what a cool treehouse! You are set for the summer, buddy!

amy and mighty max said...

WOW! I am so jealous...that is awesome! You rock Jeremy!

Sarah said...

Holy playhouse! That is awesome! I love it! Enjoy!

God Bless,
Brian, Sarah, and Caleb Hlebiczki

Shannon said...

ROCKIN' Evan!!! I hope you have a blast in that tree house! What a wonderful daddy you have!
Shannon in Austin

Sarah said...

Wow! What a playhouse! THat is awesome!

Have a blast!

God Bless!
Brian, Sarah, Caleb, and Camryn Hlebiczki

Jesse James said...

I sure miss reading Evan's blog, but I'm sure you've got tons of things going on these days.

Let me know how things are!
~Jess

dr.jesserjames [at] yahoo.com