Friday, October 31, 2008

Briefs

Since those first couple of lucky pees in his potty chair, Evan has not show the least bit of interest in potty-training. I saw these tiny Mickey Mouse briefs at Target a few months ago, and couldn't resist buying them for him to wear "someday". They were washed and put away in Evan's dresser until I saw them this afternoon.

Doesn't he look so grown-up? Evan really seemed to notice that something was different...or at least less bulky. He didn't stay dry for long, maybe 10 minutes before there was an accident and we put him back in a diaper. But this is a definite goal for all of us now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someday I know you will say thank you mommy for taking a picture of me in my underware. Too cute, too cute!
From fireman to underware, hmm...something tells me you might be one of those poster boys someday!
Love, Grandma Key

Crystal M. said...

Good luck Evan!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva