Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Storrs Family

Belated wishes from us...I just wanted to post some pictures from our extended Christmas weekend. On Sunday, Evan and I traveled with my parents and sister to visit Great-Grandpa Key, Aunt Nancy, Aunt Julie, Uncle Dennis, and Cousins Becky and Matt. It was a long day of traveling, but worth it to see family we don't visit very often (some meeting Evan in person for the first time!). Christmas Eve, Jeremy, Evan, and I just stayed home, opened some of Evan's presents and relaxed. He still doesn't really understand the whole "present" concept, and prefers to play with his familiar toys. I'm sure the new ones will grow on him. Today, we had Christmas dinner at my mom & dad's. Our visit was cut a little bit short by what I am hoping is just a 24-hour flu for Jeremy. He's feeling better this evening, resting in bed. We hope everyone got to spend time with family and had a wonderful holiday.

PS If you want to see something really cute, go to Eva's blog (link to the lower right) and watch the "CHARGE Snowball Fight." It's hilarious, and features our CHARGE friends Max, Eva, Alissa, and Luke. Great job Crystal!

One toy Evan took right to...he knows what to do with a ride-on!


I love how this picture shows Evan's reflection so clearly.


Walking with some help from Uncle Dennis.


Snuggle time with mommy.


Cousin Becky and Auntie Jen joining in.


Nothing like sitting back, with your feet up.


Typical 2-year old behavior: Does not want to take pictures in front of the Christmas Tree.


The compromise: a picture next to the tree.


One family picture (the 10 seconds on the timer feels like an eternity with a squirmy 2-year old on your lap)!

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

looks like a wonderful Christmas!! Eva got that same ride on truck toy. My friends co worker got it for her hoping it would help her walk. I love that snowball fight I had to make one if the kids its so cute and so funny!!
Glad you had a nice Christmas!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva