Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Dedicated Tooth Lady!

Evidently keeping one blog up to date is just not enough for me. I also started a blog for the Ellensburg Lions Club a few months back (and I am co-author for the brand new Kittitas County Parent to Parent blog--it's not much to look at just yet).

So this is the one time I'm going to shamelessly promote the Lions Club Blog on Evan's Blog. It's called Tales from the Den (lions, tails, dens...clever, eh? www.ellensburglions.blogspot.com).

We had a speaker today, Christie W., who came to talk to our club about dental access in our county. I wanted to take a minute to talk about Christie, because her level of dedication is pretty amazing. One would not be out of line in nominating her for the Lemonade Award.

I will let you meander over to the other blog to read more about Christie's story. You can copy the link into your browser, or if you click on "My Complete Profile" (it's at the bottom of the sidebar on the right) it will list the other blog(s).

No comments: