Sunday, November 18, 2007

First Snow of 2007

It started snowing this morning, and hasn't stopped yet! Grandma Key brought Evan some snow pants and boots yesterday--just in time for today's weather. It's a wet snow, and not much fun to play in. But we went out and took some pictures anyway (would you really expect any less from us?).

Not so sure how I feel about standing up in these new boots. I think I'll just hang on right here.



Julie took this picture of mommy & I all bundled up (I'm a little more bundled than mommy--she always complains about something called "hat hair." Glad I don't worry about stuff like that.)


Finally home again. Time to get out of these wet clothes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Evan, You look so comfy in your new winter clothes. I have just finished catching up with your latest news. It sounds like you are all having a great time as usual. I know your folks will figure out a creative way for you to get some turkey for Thanksgiving. As always, we miss you, Sarah and Jeremy. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Love, Lynn, Jim, greatgrandpa/ma Wilkins

Crystal M. said...

WOW snow already, its cold here but no snow yet. I bet you are sending it our way tho. Looks like you had a nice time and I am sure those boots were hard to stand in, even I have trouble sometimes...LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Dear Little Evan,
You look ever so cute in those warm winter clothes. Just wait until there is a little more snow so you can really put them to good use and you can lay down and make a snow angel. Of course, it will never be a sweet as you! Thank you Sarah Elizabeth for always taking pictures.
Love, Grandma Key

Amy, Mike and Ben Russo said...

There is just something so cuddly about a little one being all bundled. I could just squeeze you Evan!

Amélie said...

Fabulous ski wear...cant belive its snowing so soon, and Evan looks great walking.

Love Amélie and Les xx

Catherine L said...

Absolutely love the new autumnal photo at the top. Keep nice and warm in all that snow, love Catherine and Reuben