Monday, January 5, 2009

And my new signing aide at school is...

Drum roll please...daddy! My wonderful aide, Jess, graduated at the end of last quarter. The school has been looking for a new aide to sign to me, but so far no luck. There is a substitute aide lined up for next week, but no one for this week. Evan is "needy" enough that the preschool supposedly can't take him without a one-on-one aide (I know--I don't think that sounds quite right either, but this is second-hand information. I didn't actually talk to anyone at the school). Jeremy is going to fill in this week so Evan won't miss any schoo. Keep your fingers crossed that we find a permanent aide soon.

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

WOW!! Good luck to Evan and Jeremy, I hope it works out for both of them.
I also hope they find someone to work with Evan.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Amy, Mike and Ben Russo said...

I hope they find a new aide soon. Ben loves his and she has been key in his learning... I hope the same goes for Evan.