Monday, August 6, 2007

New Glasses!


Finally, my new glasses have arrived (well, they have been at mommy's office since July 25th...but we had already left town). As promised, here is a picture of me in them. Mommy & daddy say I look very handsome. Unfortunately, compliments only go so far in terms of motivating me to keep them on. I lasted about 10 minutes today (and that was with me ripping them off 6 or 7 times AND being distracted by Baby Noah). In my defense, I'm still not feeling great from my ear infection and I didn't take a nap today either.

Tomorrow daddy and I are going to start fresh, and try the patch over my good right eye (mommy predicts this is all going to go over really well with me...but on the bright side at least she can tell her patients that she wouldn't prescribe any treatment for their kids that she wasn't willing to do for her own child).

I'll keep you posted on how it goes, and I'm sure mommy will take lots of pictures.

Love, Evan

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember wearing a patch.. It was neat to look at the white spot in the eye bandaid :).

Mary said...

Good luck, Evan. You look very handsome. I bet Daddy will have some tales to tell tomorrow!

amy and mighty max said...

I have to say, I love the glasses! He looks sooooo grown up and handsome. But I can only imagine what a struggle it will be to keep them on!

Miss N Cedie said...

You do look very handsome Mr. Evan!

Love Jennifer

Crystal M. said...

You look older then 2 Evan my boy!! You are very handsome as always.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Amy, Mike and Ben Russo said...

Welcome back! Sounds like a nice trip... so sorry to hear that Evan came home with a crappy parting gift (a cold). I do have to say that Evan looks so cute in his glasses. I just love them! I'm sure you guys will have your work cut out for you though trying to keep those on. We struggle every day with Ben's implant... you would think he arms would get tired pulling it off so much - but he doesn't!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Evan, when your mommy comes up with a good trick for getting you to keep your glasses on, tell her to pass it on to Miss Katie--she still won't leave hers on for more than a couple minutes! :-)

Leslie & Katie